Thursday, March 4, 2010

Anyone wanna play tag?

I really hate this time of the semester. Midterms. There is so much that I want to be doing instead of studying (such as blogging), but alas, I haven't had much time for anything else. 

Anywho, I was tagged by xoxo, brittany a while ago for this fun little game of photo tag.

Here are the rules:
1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.



I took this photo in May 2006 on a choir trip to NYC. It was my second time in New York and I fell even more in love with The Big Apple. I believe this was in Central Park, but it may have just been some beauty I found elsewhere in the city. While on the trip we saw Wicked (my personal favorite) and Chicago. The awesome thing about this particular trip is that my older sister/best friend was a chaperon so it ended up being even more fun than the first time I had gone with choir. Highlights include: NY pizza at 2AM, having people congratulate me on getting married because I was wearing a cream cocktail dress walking next to a guy friend in a suit, camping out in the hallway because we couldn't check-in and then finding that our room had not been cleaned and finding used needles everywhere and so much more. I love NYC. :)

Because I love pictures so much, you'll also get to enjoy pictures of my "wedding dress" and a disgruntled shot of the hallway picnic. Note: there are 3 more people and a lot more bags in that hallway. Also, I think the disheveled appearance of the picture fits with the mood of that day. 




Tag! You're it:
Patti @ For when my head gets full
Stephen @ Blogs by Night
T @ It's My Moment to Shine
eQ @ Misguided Me
Carina @ the BLOGETTE
Another David @ I've Never Been Good with Titles 

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture!

    Thanks for the tag, hopefully I'll be able to get mine up today, but definitely by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is adorable! thanks for playing along my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got tagged with this one a while back. So much fun! :) Thanks for sharing these. They're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are gorgeous. I so wanna go back to NYC!

    p.s. Thank you so much for following BonBon Rose Girls. We just got our own .com, so I'll hope you'll follow us there too at: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com
    . We are having giveaways galore this month in celebration of our move. Right now we've got a pair of House of Harlow earrings and a cocktail ring up for grabs! Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete