Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hey there beautiful


Welp, my blog is beautiful and/or I’m beautiful. Brittany told me so. =) Thanks bunches! 

The rules to this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less

One. I was born in Germany, though I am not German.

Two.  I read my horoscope on a daily basis and more times than not, it’s accurate.

Three.  I have a tattoo.

Four. My family means the world to me. We’re unconventional and quirky, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Five. I have a weakness for chocolate covered strawberries.

Six. I could not live without music. I finally joined a choir again recently after two years of just singing in the car, shower, etc. – life is complete again.

Seven. I got kicked out of preschool for chasing a boy around the playground, cornering him in a playscape and kissing him. 



And I would like to nominate the following three beautiful bloggers (who I don't think have already received this):

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the momination :) So you have been chasing boys for some time now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. duhhh we all know you're beautiful! ;) what is your tattoo of??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two lilies on my ribcage. Picture is on http://www.20sb.net/group/tattoos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock for nominating me!!!!! I read my horoscope all the time, but only after the day as done so I don't "jinx" it.

    My post will be up with quickness.

    Thanks love.

    <3 T

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2) I seriously disagree, but who am I to deny your dreams? :)
    5) Mmm yeah. The BEST thing to dip into choccy fountains.
    7) Really? They can do that? That's a brilliant story though :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Alisha, I'll get stated on this, after that pesky one remaining assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. T - You are so welcome! And I'm the same way with my horoscope too. :)

    Stephen - Regarding 2, I never said I believed it was anything more than coincidence. Regarding 7, yes they can apparently, because it definitely happened. My theory is, he loved it. :P

    Patti - You're welcome. Glad I could make your day a little brighter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the blog award, and what interesting facts! :-)

    ReplyDelete