Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hey there handsome

Tonight is just one of those nights. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about; one of those nights where things just feel right and you can't help but go to bed with a smile on your face. I love these nights. What caused this to occur you ask? I'll give you one guess. 


That's right. It's a member of the opposite sex, and a quite handsome one at that. 


I really don't know what will come of this. All I truly know is that right now, I am happy; right now, I am going to bed with a smile on my face and smelling of his cologne. 



6 comments:

  1. Well thank you. It was a cute, cute night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alisha:

    Found your blog of 20sb and it looks great! Simple but sweet, I will enjoy hearing more from you in the future.

    Best,

    Hannah Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world! thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The smell of a sexy man, makes me smile just thinking about it. Found you on 20sb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly - Thank you! =)

    C Lo - Yummy yummy! ;)

    ReplyDelete