Monday, January 4, 2010

Well hello there, you look nice today.

Welcome to my little corner of cyberspace.

I’ve wanted to start one of these things for quite some time, actually no! I’ve wanted to start AND maintain one of these things for quite some time, but alas, life has always gotten in the way. But it’s a new year, and frankly, my life is sometimes too interesting not to share with at least a sliver of the world, so here we are. Hope you’re ready and hope you enjoy my stories, nonsensical ramblings and everything in-between.

A bit about me first, I suppose, in case you’re someone out there caught in the interwebs that doesn’t actually know me. I’m young and full of life, a full time student and loyal friend, currently single and just looking to have a good time (take that last one as you wish). I’ve been told I have a killer combination of brains and beauty, but I’ll let you be the judge of that. I live in and absolutely love the city of Detroit, though my desire to see the world is still strong. I am an Aquarius; remember that and you’ll know a lot about me. When my life isn’t consumed with school, I enjoy a good party, which usually involves too much alcohol and many bad decisions, but always involves good times, good friends and great memories (or lack thereof). I try my best to live my life with no regrets, which I know sound like a load of bullshit, but let me explain. I think we all regret things, but I think that many people, including myself, realize that we wouldn’t be the person that we are today without every mistake, challenge, upset, heartbreak, etc. and if you like the person you’ve become, you own up to every inopportune moment and realize that it helped shape you into the person you are.

That’s enough about me for now; continue on this journey and you’ll learn more. I promise. 

2 comments: