Thursday, January 28, 2010

My beautiful new babies

First things first, I have an irrefutable, undying love (obsession?) with shoes. 
 

Second, my birthday is on Sunday (feel free to send gifts). ;) Did I mention that this isn't just any ol' birthday? It's my 21st birthday. As such, you should assume that there will be a hefty celebration taking place.
 

Conclusion: I bought myself these bad boys.



Goodness me, I'm in love. 

“It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes!” -- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh..... me likey.

    Those are sexy as hell!

    Go find a man to get naked with so you can wear these and nothing else.

    <3 T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!

    Oh and T... I'll try my best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy it the shoes and the birthday!
    Wishes of sprinkles on cupcakes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need shoes! Wait.. I need money for shoes..

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti - Thanks! I had a fantastic time, but sadly... there were no sprinkles.

    Surge - I don't think I will ever have enough shoes...

    Julia - Thanks! They were actually REALLY comfortable too! :) I love a great pair of heels.

    ReplyDelete